We always appreciate volunteers willing to devote their time and energy to helping ensure we have the resources that will allow us to continue our mission. Perhaps you would be willing to:
- Solicit members for our Donors Clubs
- Hold a private fundraising event with proceeds going to CASA. A bake sale, car wash, yard sale, anything that inspires you!
- Identify new resources (e.g., corporate sponsors, grant sources)
- Serve on our Development Committee
Community Awareness & Outreach
We always appreciate individuals willing to help us tell more people about CASA and why we do what we do. Perhaps you can help by:
- Serving on our Diversity Committee
- Arranging for a CASA representative to speak to your organization/group
- Staffing our information table at health/community fairs
- Helping us with volunteer recruitment
- Helping us with annual events like our Holiday Toy Drive and Stand for Children
- Representing us at community activities/partner agency events
- Keeping your elected officials up-to-date with CASA activities
Currently, we are seeking new, active members for our Board of Directors. Individuals must be over 21, willing to commit a minimum of 2 years, and be willing to undertake the responsibilities of the position. While there is no formal donation requirement, all members are expected to make an annual donation and participate in fundraising activities. We value diversity and welcome individuals from a variety of backgrounds and of all experience levels. We encourage our board members to participate in CASA training, so that they better appreciate our role in the community. However, to avoid any conflict of interest, active CASAs are not able to serve on the Board.